LifeBuilders is a discipleship initiative for Men. LifeBuilders men will discover how to follow Christ fully, connect with believers strategically and to be the man of God they were created to be. Discipleship brings growth and transformation that allows men to serve Christ and fulfill their destiny. Discipled men will be better husbands, better fathers, better leaders and more dynamic witnesses.
Why Your Church Needs a LifeBuilders Men’s
Strong churches are made up of strong men! A LifeBuilders Men's Discipleship Ministry will: make disciples, benefit the men, and the local church and its pastor.
Benefits for the Men
- Disciples men through mentoring, small groups, spiritual disciplines and mission.
- Equips and trains men for ministry by helping them discover and use their spiritual gifts
- Mobilizes men for work in the church by emphasizing that “everyone is a minister” and therefore a witness for Jesus Christ
- Enables men to experience spiritual renewal through personal Bible study, group Bible encounters, interaction, development of an effective prayer life, and empowerment for witnessing and serving through the baptism in the Holy Spirit.
- Provides men encouragement, accountability and a sense of belonging through organized Christian fellowship with other men in the church and helps maintain their commitment to the church family.
- Encourages men to be better husbands, fathers, providers and spiritual leaders as priests in the home and Christian workers and businessmen in the workplace.
- Provides a central purpose of mission.
- Organizes prayer support for the pastor and vital ministries of the church.
Benefits for the Pastor
- Provides support for the pastor
- Provides able and wise leadership to help the pastor
- Develops men to do the work of ministry
- Provides prayer support through the Pastor’s Prayer Partners program.
LifeBuilders, Men Empowered by the Spirit Exist to:
Reach and rescue men who are enslaved by sin. The powerful chains of pornography and sexual addiction plague our society. God is raising up a movement of men empowered by the Holy Spirit to reach men and lead them to a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ.
LifeBuilders Encounters are designed to help men deal with issues that hinder their relationship with Jesus Christ by breaking the chains of addiction and encountering the sanctifying power of God’s grace and Spirit.
LifeBuilders are worshippers. The priority of a new believers walk with Christ is worship. LifeBuilders discover who they are in Christ and the vital importance of personal and corporate worship. Men of worship are men of focus.
LifeBuilders helps men get connected with other men of God for mentoring, accountability, encouragement, partnership and training.
LifeBuilders are men of prayer. LifeBuilders men are committed to spending time with Christ daily. LifeBuilders seeks to teach men to be addicted to spending time with their Heavenly Father. LifeBuilders men understand the power of their personal walk with the Lord. Through prayer and the guidance of the Holy Spirit, God is active in every decision, every relationship, every challenge, and every area of life. Men of prayer are men of character. Men of prayer are men of submission.
LifeBuilders are men of the Word. The Word of God is the foundation of all we do. Men encounter God in the Word of God. The Bible is more than a book. It is the living transforming Word of God. The Psalmist declared, “How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to your word” (Psalm 119:9). Again he proclaimed, “Your word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee” (Psalm 199:11). The Apostle Paul exhorted, “So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God” (Romans 10:17). LifeBuilders men are committed to knowing God through His word. Men of the Word are men of faith.
LifeBuilders are men of character. Integrity means being careful with our words, our money, and our relationships.
LifeBuilders are men in covenant with God. LifeBuilders men are in covenant with one another. They are committed to each other to be accountable to each other, to encourage one another, to pray for one another, to partner with one another. Jesus sent his disciples two-by-two to cast out devils, to preach, and to heal sicknesses.
LifeBuilders are empowered by the Spirit as men of mission. Men are created to be more than spectators. LifeBuilders are committed to discovering their gifts, talents, calling, and are engaged in the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.
LifeBuilders will be better husbands and better fathers—men of God leading families in relationship with Christ.
LifeBuilders will be fully engaged in the ministry of the church within the walls, and without.
LifeBuilders men are men of stewardship. They financially support the mission of the church. All that they are belongs to the King.